Educational Requirement : Minimum Graduate in any field (Journalism background will be an added advantage)
Language : Good Command over Hindi and English Healthy Skin and Hairs are a Must.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A news Anchor will cover/track news and write features on assigned beat areas and will be specifically expected to:
- i. Write script on day to day basis(additional writing is optional).
- II. Work with your news editor and fellow reporters to generate story ideas.
- III. Call or visit at least one source per day to casual inquire about story ideas.
- IV. Ensure that your writing is accurate, fair, clear and complete.
- V. Work with your editor to improve your writing.
- VI. Monitor the news daily to keep abreast of issues that need to be covered, and see that no pertinent news is missed.
- VII. Set individual goals each term to improve journalistic skills.
- VIII. Contribute to supplements as needed.
- Along with this a News Anchor is expected to maintain good physical health and fitness to appear fresh in the bulletin.Everyone is requested to mail your Colored Photograph as well.