Karwa Chauth 2021: A full moon day is celebrated every year on Karva Chauth. On this day, married women fast and dress like newlyweds as they pray to the almighty for a longer and happier marriage. As well as celebrating the union of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati on the fourth of the full moon day in Kartik, this day also commemorates the day of the full moon when the moon is full.
There is great significance to this festival in the north and west of the country. During the evening, when the moon is visible, women begin breaking their fast.
Karwa Chauth is also celebrated by some unmarried women where they hope to find a good husband later in life.
Women do not eat or drink anything until the evening when the fast is broken after the moon has been sighted after the mother-in-law prepares the Sargi or pre-dawn meal. In prayers to Goddess Parvati, devotees ask for the well-being of their husbands and families.
These quotes, wishes, and messages can be shared with your family and friends on this auspicious occasion.
Karwa Chauth 2021 wishes
- Wishing you two a great day filled with love. Greetings to you and your family. May you have a joyous and long married life. I wish you a happy Karwa Chauth!
- Karwa Chauth has been around for ages, but it is also a testament to the faith, affection, and care a wife shares with her husband.
When a man finds his wife as his true friend, he is far happier than if he or she finds a true friend anywhere else.
It is impossible to imagine a more lovely, friendly, or charming relationship than a marriage.
Purgatory is the state of being married.
- While you worship the moon,
And pray for the long life of your husband/wife,
may your life be filled with
the things you dream of.
Wishing you a very happy Karwa Chauth 2021
- In honor of your wedding anniversary, may this day be filled with love and happiness. Greetings on this auspicious day!
- Your life be filled with love, tranquility, goodness, health, and wealth by Goddess Parvati and her husband, Lord Shiva. Karwa Chauth to you!
- The colour of your sindoor proves the depth of your love, the mangal sutra reminds you of your promises, and the sindoor your prayers. I wish you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
Karwa Chauth 2021 Quotes
- You two are in my thoughts and prayers on this special day. I pray for a happy and long marriage for you. Karwa Chauth to all!
- I wish you all happiness and joy as well as harmony and peace in the light of the moon. Karwa Chauth 2021 to you.
- Every woman’s forehead is adorned with sindoor. Your marriage will be long and happy, may God bless you. I wish you a happy Karwa Chauth!
- In Sindoor, may your prayers be heard, in the Mangal Sutra, may your promises bind you, and in the colors of mehndi, may your love be able to be seen. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Good luck and laughter are great too! May this Karwa Chauth be a very special one for you. One person and two hearts must travel together on a two-way road in marriage. This journey is made more exciting and glamorous by Karwa Chauth.
- If you want to grow as a couple, you have to fall in love with the same person many times. Karwa Chauth helps you keep that strength.
- It is important to find the right partner for a happy marriage. Those who love being with you all the time know they’re right. You are lucky to have such a supportive partner!
- May this marriage be filled with laughter, our every day in paradise.
Those who find a true friend are happiest, and those who find that true friend in their spouse are even happier.
- To build a strong marriage, we must acknowledge that the best way to work together is not to mirror each other’s sweet similarities, but rather to learn how to work with our differences. I wish you a happy Karwa Chauth 2021.
- A marriage is a result of love. One of the greatest gifts in life is having a lifelong friend. The cause is kindness. The length of our relationship is until death do us part. Karwa Chauth to you.
- In order to make our marriage extraordinary, we have to give a little bit each day, as often as we can, for as long as we are both alive. I wish you a happy Karwa Chauth.
- Having said this, I would like to give a brief description of the meaning of the poem to the readers.
Also read : 19 साल की आर्मी अफसर ने की 61 साल के बॉयफ्रेंड से शादी, घर पहुंचते ही मां-